- This event has passed.
Watersaver Landscape Design School
September 14, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
You will Learn~ That ‘xeriscape’ doesn’t mean “all rocks”
- Why it’s important to create your design before you buy your plants
- How to work with your property configuration
- Tips on improving your soil
- Basics of plant selection, including recommended varieties of native and adapted plants.
What you can expect:
4 presentations on xeriscaping, design, improving soil, and plant selection
1-on-1 Idea Consultations
Tuition includes 3 full-color plant and landscape guides
Fee: $30, individual; $50, two-member household
Registration and more information
Color codes for the calendar are as follows:
- Orange: These are events for BCMG members only.
- Blue: These are public events for which BCMG members can also receive CEU credit.
- Green: These are events that are open to the general public.