Annual Membership Renewal
To maintain membership in the Bexar County Master Gardeners organization, members must:
- Re-certify during the previous year and
- Pay their current year annual dues.
To re-certify for 2023, members must have completed and entered into the Volunteer Management System (VMS) the following minimum hours by November 30:
- 30 hours of approved volunteer service (VMS codes 0100 – 1200),
- 6 hours of continuing education (VMS codes 001 or 002), and
- Attend at least 2 monthly meetings (VMS code 002).
Member dues are $25, payable by December 31, 2022.
Dues are $40 beginning January 1, 2023.
Members with unpaid dues will be taken Inactive on January 15, 2023.
Members who need a waiver for their dues or hours should request one by emailing the BCMG President at [email protected] by December 7, 2022.
PayPal allows you to pay your dues with a credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
Make checks payable to: BCMG
ATTN: Membership Dues
3355 Cherry Ridge Ste. 208
San Antonio, TX 78230